RFI

Re: [RFI] Quiet shop lights?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Quiet shop lights?
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 20:17:37 -0500
On 8/15/2024 7:27 PM, Dave (NK7Z) wrote:
You can't count on a brand staying quiet...  Manufactures change things while keeping the model numbers the same...

Your best bet is to test prior to install.  When you purchase ask about RFI, (a chance to educate the sales people), and make sure you can return the lights...

I agree. I bought some a few years ago, which turned out to be quiet, but that brand has vanished. Make sure you can return them, and test them.

Scott  K9MA

k9ma@sdellington.us