RFI

Re: [RFI] is there any hope for a new keurig single cup coffee machine/

To: "Dave (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>, David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] is there any hope for a new keurig single cup coffee machine/
From: Wes Stewart via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 17:19:35 +0000 (UTC)
 On Saturday, July 27, 2024 at 08:51:29 AM MST, David Eckhardt
<davearea51a@gmail.com> wrote: ...

Now, I can't even buy resistive lighting.
That's not the result of the "small government" that Jim is so worried about.
It's a result of Jim's guy who wanted to fundamentally change what kind of
light bulb I am permitted to buy.  Imagine, American, the land of the free and
the home of the brave, has sunk to the point where our government tells us what
kind of light bulb we can screw in our sockets and that we have to use
switch-mode power supplies. because they're good for us.