RFI

Re: [RFI] Enphase

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Enphase
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 15:35:09 -0500
My next door neighbors installed an Enphase system last year. I had the installer put ferrite cores on the wiring. The system is about 20 meters from my tower. I've detected no RFI from it. Whether the ferrites were necessary is unknown. However, I checked out a couple other Enphase systems in the neighborhood with portable equipment, and detected no RFI.

73,
Scott K9MA