Propagation

[Propagation+Space Weather] Introduction and Demo of Olivia with FLDigi

Subject: [Propagation+Space Weather] Introduction and Demo of Olivia with FLDigi
From: "Tomas, NW7US" <nw7us@sunspotwatch.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:25:31 -0600
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

Interested in starting out on the digital modes? In this video, contributing editor with CQ Amateur Radio Magazine, NW7US shares some starting points in the FLDigi software for Olivia keyboard-to-keyboard chat mode
.
https://youtu.be/ejSNfXiT8FE
..

Science is what we understand well enough to explain to a computer. Art is everything else we do.

If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy.

-- Donald Knuth