Propagation

[Propagation] E-mail alias / forward offer to Propagation members

To: propagation <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: [Propagation] E-mail alias / forward offer to Propagation members
From: "Tomas Hood (NW7US)" <nw7us@sunspotwatch.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:23:01 -0700
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

I am offering a free e-mail alias/forwarding service to all list members.
This works just like the ARRL e-mail forwarding (callsign at arrl dot net).

There are two domains from which you may chose a domain alias (you can
even use both):

1.  sunspotwatch.com

2.  hfradio.org

All that is needed is that you e-mail me and include the following
information:

+ your callsign (if you do NOT have a callsign, then your 'name' part of
the address)
+ your actual e-mail address to which mail is forwarded
+ which domains to use for the alias/forwarding.

For instance:

I am nw7us at sunspotwatch.com as well as nw7us at hfradio.org and each
get forwarded to another address, so that my mail is managed in one place.

Also, services like Gmail (Google) allow OUTGOING mail aliases, so that
you can send an e-mail FROM your alias like callsign@hfradio.org, and have
the person receiving the e-mail see only that alias (instead of Gmail).
Then, when they reply, it goes through the mail forwarding and back to you
at the Gmail account.

--
73 de NW7US,

Tomas David Hood
Hamilton, Montana

<http://nw7us.us/> and <http://tomas-david-hood.com/>

Contributing editor, Propagation Columns:
   CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications
     <http://sunspotwatch.com/>

Facebook:
   <http://www.facebook.com/spacewx.hfradio>
   <http://www.facebook.com/NW7US>

Twitter Space WX : @hfradiospacewx
Twitter NW7US : @NW7US

Linux User #32405 - Since 1996

The information contained in this communication is confidential,
proprietary, and intended for the addressee(s).  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication, or
unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message and DO NOT ACT UPON, FORWARD, COPY,
OR OTHERWISE DISSEMINATE IT OR ITS CONTENT

..