Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Unique multiple-eruption event Aug 1 2010

To: propagation <propagation@contesting.com>, "Tomas Hood" <nw7us@hfradio.org>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Unique multiple-eruption event Aug 1 2010
From: "Tomas Hood" <nw7us@hfradio.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 22:24:51 -0600
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
_______________________-start-_________________

By the way - I just became aware that my e-mail client software does add a
signature to the end of my e-mail messages.  I failed to remember this
feature, and thus, included a copyright to the e-mail about the solar
events of 1 August 2010.  The solar event information is not copyright,
obviously.

73!

On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 18:38:37 -0600, Tomas Hood <nw7us@hfradio.org> wrote:

> At approximately 0855 UTC on August 1, 2010, a C3.2 magnitude soft X-ray
> flare erupted from NOAA Active Sunspot Region 11092 (1092).

<snip>

--
73 de NW7US, Tomas David Hood ( http://tomas-david-hood.com )

Contributing editor, Propagation Columns:
   CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications

Facebook:
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Space-Weather-and-Radio-Resources-at-HFRadioorg/367220874615>

Main NW7US Page: http://hfradio.org/
Twitter Space WX : @hfradiospacewx