Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Dave Ingram, K4TWJ - SK

To: "Propagation \(PSC\)" <PSC.Committee@rsgb.org.uk>, "propagation" <propagation@contesting.com>, "Tomas Hood" <nw7us@hfradio.org>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Dave Ingram, K4TWJ - SK
From: "John" <shore1@xplornet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:09:27 -0800
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

A great loss to the community..... he helped me to understand morse and qrp
better and will be missed greatly....

de John
VE7JZ