Propagation

Re: [Propagation] YO2NAA to W7 on 20m

To: "'Carl K9LA'" <k9la@gte.net>, <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] YO2NAA to W7 on 20m
From: "Ady YO2NAA" <yo2naa@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 23:08:04 +0300
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

Dear Carl,

many thanks for your answer. I realy appreciate your time and effort to find
an explanation.
The word document arrived also OK and it's very usefull.

73 Ady YO2NAA