Propagation

[Propagation] Solar Cycle Image

To: <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: [Propagation] Solar Cycle Image
From: "Larry & Karen" <k0is@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:37:14 -0600
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
whenever they come out. I've found it an excellent source for updates on solar
activity as it occurs and a great site for notices of potential auroral
activity. If you go to the NOAA site, work your way to the POES satellite data,
it's very useful for this and has led me to view aurora when I otherwise
wouldn't even have been aware. At my latitude here in east central Iowa, I've
found that there needs to be an activity level of 10 or better for good
viewing. Hope some of this helps.  Larry  K0IS