Propagation

[Propagation] I'm Retiring

To: <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: [Propagation] I'm Retiring
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:58:08 -0400
I retired from "for profit" space weather consulting in 2000 after 27 years.
However I continued to produce space weather forecasts in a "not for profit"
mode for the amateur radio and SWL communities for the past 5 years. But due
to personal health issues I must now terminate production of my daily
LF/MF/HF radio propagation outlook.

I'm turning ownership and moderation of this email reflector and my HCDX
propagation channel to Tomas Hood, NW7US. As most know Tomas has the
propagation column in CQ Magazine and a couple of other CQ publications. He
is a real sharp guy and will do a great job in my place.

I will leave my space weather websites at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm ,
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm and
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm up on the Internet as a reference.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
Plant City, FL, USA
kn4lf@arrl.net

SWFWMD Rainfall Observer #574
NWS Tampa Bay, FL SKYWARN Observer #HIL-249

Plant City, FL NWS CWOP Weather Station #AR692 Live Data:
http://www.kn4lf.com/index1.html
Plant City, FL NWS CWOP Weather Station #AR692 3 Minute Data:
http://www.kn4lf.com/index.html
Plant City, FL Daily Climatological Weather Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf22.htm
Florida Daily Weather Discussion: http://www.kn4lf.com/flwx1.htm
Global Warming Refuted: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf42.htm
KN4LF Amateur & SWL Radio History: http://www.kn4lf.com/index.htm