Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Propagation Digest, Vol 8, Issue 7

To: propagation@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Propagation Digest, Vol 8, Issue 7
From: Buffettcop@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:59:57 EST
Thomas:

First, Sorry to hear of the passing of a family member recently.

Second, I'm on Digest Mode and WANT the Emails DAILY.

My Vote is to re start the daily list.

The complainers can opt for no email and go to the site when or if they want
the forecast.  That was the reason I and a few fellow DX chasers signed onto
this list so we could plan or work around poor days.

Please reconsider the MAJORITY not the minority!

Gud DX

73,
Tony N2MFT

In a message dated 3/24/05 12:10:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,