Orion

[Orion] Orion II & PSK 31

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Orion II & PSK 31
From: "Daniel Martin" <dcplace4200@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:21:51 -0600
Hi All,

Would like to inquire as to the setup and pin out used for PSK 31 operation.
  I' ve looked at the list archives and determined the Auxiliary pin out.
I'm not sure about pins 4/6 is this left and right audio out lines? If used
with monorial input on sound card is isloation an issue.  I do have some
transformers that would work nicely.  Another thing I understand that
because of duty cycle one should not run max power, however, if I understand
it correctly in PSK 31 mode the meter is registered as peak power and not
average, therefore its ~ 50 watts, is this correct?  Lot of questions for a
first timer, would appreciate any input

Thanks
Martin