Orion

[Orion] Orion W/Internal Tuner For Sale

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Orion W/Internal Tuner For Sale
From: George Sereikas <sereik@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:41:06 -0400
Hi all,

I have for sale a Ten Tec Orion. I am the original owner and purchased
it from Ten Tec about 1 year ago. It is in perfect condition and has the
internal LDG OT-11P automatic antenna tuner installed. Also included is
the optional Ten Tec 706 Desk Mike, the optional 310 fan and optional
1.8 khz Roofing Filter(INRAD). Also included is the bag of connectors,
the original power cable, the original manual and the original box. It
is from a non-smoking environment. It has the latest version of the
firmware installed (2.056), with associated mod and works perfectly,  I
am only selling because I am planning to get an Orion II.

I will ship this in the lower 48 states for $2550. Payment via Cashier's
check or PayPal. If you have any questions, please send me an email at:
k2wo at arrl.net. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!

Thanks and 73!

George
K2WO