Orion

Re: [Orion] Orion display issue

To: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion display issue
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:10:46 -0500
Duane, thanks for your prompt reply.  Well, after I sent my message, I
upgraded from 2.055 to 2.056.  The problem still exists, but it appears
to be related to the Main tuning knob;  it works fine when I use the
knob on the remote pod.  The contrast setting still remained at about
35%.  I guess there's something wrong with the (optical?) encoder for
the tuning knob.

73, Joe