Orion

[Orion] AV? (Re: Screen Saver)

To: Roy Koeppe <royanjoy@ncn.net>
Subject: [Orion] AV? (Re: Screen Saver)
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:46:26 -0800 (PST)
Well, I'm not quite so sure; I think there is a failure mode in these
"super-twist" panels where the crystals can assume rotation in a semi- if not
permanent way.  But I'm not a display expert.

Perhaps TT could contact the vendor of the panel and check?

ALSO, I find it astonishing in a rig this stunning that the the User's Manual
is not built-in, for instant recall to the screen.  Sure, I've read the manual
and understand how to use most things, but things that I use infrequently, it
sure would be helpful seeing how to do it in Text, Pictures, and Sound - that
is, a little AV presentation of each feature would be very nice.
(Memory is cheap these days, so I don't see that as a problem.)

Thanks -Mike K3MC