Orion

[Orion] FS - TT 538AT Jupiter Plus

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] FS - TT 538AT Jupiter Plus
From: N0KHQ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:58:03 EST
Hello All

Got to make some room. Since buying the TT Orion in  June of this year, the
Jupiter has spent all of its time in its shipping  container. I don't plan on
ever using it again. Currently my station consists of  the TT Orion,
IC-756Proll, TS-950SDX and a TS-830S....so something has got to  go.

I have for sale a TT 538 Jupiter in excellent condition with Built-in  ATU,
Knob upgrade kit and external fan...no mic. The unit will be shipped in its
original box with owners manual. The Jupiter just came back from TT.....had a
couple of Optical encoders replaced. The Jupiter has been RFI updated by myself
 and TT.

Asking $1050.00 US. Payable by Bank Certified Check or Postal  Money Order.
CONUS only. I'll pay shipping and insurance. Shipping from  63026

This rig will make someone very happy.

Please reply to  N0KHQ@Aol.Com or call me at home 636-349-4897

Happy  Thanksgiving

Thank You