Orion

[Orion] partial communications with radio

To: Orion <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] partial communications with radio
From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:26:08 -0500
   I am attempting to stuff new firmware into my new Orion.  The update
application on the computer complains that communication is
lost with the radio.  The port is set for 56k, 1 stop bit, no parity, and
hardware handshaking as per the programmer's manual.
(This data isn't anywhere else!)

   Using WriteLog, I can set the frequency on the radio... but WriteLog is
unable to receive data back from the radio.

   I tried the master reset, with no improvement.

   Any suggestions?

-- Eric