Orion

Re: [Orion] Latest rumor

To: "Charlie, W0YG" <w0yg@myawai.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Latest rumor
From: Ralph Irish <w8roi@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:12:49 -0500
Charlie, this is the first I've heard of it.  I have nothing against
MFJ, but I would like the two companies to stay separate!  Ten Tec
seems to be doing OK on its own, with all of the peripheral work they
are involved in, but you never know.

How many of us would buy stock in Ten Tec if the company went public?
I would, but I don't expect that they would ever do this during my
lifetime.  (Age 64)

    Let's all be on the lookout for an ISP!

73,

Ralph - W8ROI