Orion

[Orion] Re: Other guy's key clicks

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Re: Other guy's key clicks
From: "Salina Physician Anesthesia" <spa@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 19:13:48 GMT
I only worked a few stations around Christmas parties, FB games, etc (Go Cats!), but also noted that key clicks were worse than I had ever noticed before. Also AGC is so good, I couldn't really tell who was loud and who was just well above the noise.

And I bumped the AN button with the laptop and wondered why stations developed such a rapid QSB as I tuned them in! Got to stay awake with that rig.

N0UU

From: Bruce W3BP <w3bp@direcway.com>
Did not notice any signals too strong for this radio to handle. Since
having
the Orion I notice other stations key clicks more than I used to.