NA-User

Re: [NA-User] Long time NA user

To: k8gl@sbcglobal.net, "na-user@contesting.com" <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] Long time NA user
From: k8mp--- via NA-User <na-user@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 02:20:29 +0000 (UTC)
I agree Greg except I'll never switch. I know NA so well that I don't have to
look at the screen much. I make my own templates when needed. The only thing I
can't do is set up the scoring in some of them. The good news is that most,
maybe all contest admins score my logs for me. For club or team events, I take
one for the team and use N1MM+ or N3FJW  but they slow me down.
Joe, K8MP