NA-User

[NA-User] CTY-3340 Country Files - 05 December 2023

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] CTY-3340 Country Files - 05 December 2023
From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2023 07:33:52 -0700
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 05 December 2023:

    https://www.country-files.com/cty-3340-05-december-2023/

For installation instructions, start at:

    https://www.country-files.com/

Hover your mouse over the word Contest in the menu, then select the
software you are using.

To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
it here:

   https://www.country-files.com/big-cty-05-december-2023/

Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below.  There is a separate link to them.

As a reminder, there is an RSS feed of the latest country file announcements:

   https://www.country-files.com/feed/

Here are the release notes:

    5 December 2023 (CTY-3340)
    VER20231205, Version entity is Pr. Edward & Marion Is., ZS8

    Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * EM1EHR is Antarctica, CE9 in ITU zone 73
        * TX5S is Clipperton Island, FO/c
        * K1JH, N0VD, N2JNR and W8DX are all United States, K in CQ zone 3, ITU
zone 6
        * AA2F, K4ISV, K4OBC, N4AAJ, N4KCD, N5UE, ND0L, NT4A, W6HN, WB0KWJ
          and WB5LXJ are all United States, K in CQ zone 4, ITU zone 8
        * K0TF, K6ND, K9ZU, KK5RX, W9UAL and WB9G are all United States, K in
CQ zone 5, ITU zone 8
        * AK0S and KD7ZAP are both Hawaii, KH6
        * KM4GHR is Alaska, KL
        * KX4GB is Puerto Rico, KP4
        * LU1HAK/H and LU5EFG/D are both Argentina, LU
        * R900BL, R900DM, R900DV and R900RO are all European Russia, UA
        * UG4I is European Russia, UA in ITU zone 30
        * ZS85VDAM is South Africa, ZS

    Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * 9M4CKT in East Malaysia, 9M6
        * EA9LZ/P in Spain, EA
        * TX5P in Clipperton Island, FO/c
        * IT9RGY/4 in Italy, I
        * AH2EJ, AH6AX, AH6FX, AH6O, AH6P, AH6R, AH6X, AL0G, AL2B, AL4ST, AL4US,
          AL7BX, AL7KT, AL7LI, AL7V, KH2BD, KH6CN, KH6HU, KH6JRC, KH7DA, KH7DM,
KH7RC,
          KH7Z, KH9AE, KL1SE, KL1SF, KL1US, KL2YE, KL3UX, KL3VA, KL4C, KL4J,
KL4LJ,
          KL5CS, KL7AN, KL7GLK, KL7HB, KL7JR, KL7KWA, KL7NL, KL7OF, KL7U, KL7UT,
          KP2L, KP2XX, KP4IP, KP4Q, KP4X, KX3H, N4RZ, NH6HE, NH6SM, NH7TR,
NL7FJ,
          NL7GN, NL7GW, NL7P, NL7RQ, NL7VX, NP2D, NP2WJ, NP3G, NP3ST, NP4AC,
NP4M,
          NP4TR, W3AW, W9DCT, WA7DIA, WB4FWQ, WH6DM, WH6FZY, WH6GRC, WH6X, WP3K,
          WP4BJS, WP4HSZ, WP4PUR and WW0CJ in United States, K
        * KC9WIB in Hawaii, KH6
        * K3RCJ and KI5HPI in Alaska, KL
        * AC3HI in Puerto Rico, KP4
        * LT2F/D, LU1VOF/V and LU3EU/D in Argentina, LU
        * SX52OA in Greece, SV
        * R9FCS/4, RM8W/6, RV9WB/6, UA0QNV/3, UA1A and UB8AFZ/3 in European
Russia, UA
        * RA1WS/0 and RF9C/P in Asiatic Russia, UA9

Though I am subscribed to this reflector so that I can make these
announcements, I do not see most messages posted to it.  If you have
any comments or corrections to the country file, please contact me
directly.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us