NA-User

Re: [NA-User] CTY-3330 Country Files - 18 September 2023

To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] CTY-3330 Country Files - 18 September 2023
From: Ted - W8KVK <ted@w8kvk.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 02:53:05 -0400
Hi Jim,...

Special thanks for your ongoing 'heroic' work on entities/prefixes/callsigns
contesting data!  Most appreciated and not taken for granted !!

Just so you know, the NA-USER reflector is still alive and well, but
very little inter-user communication is still conducted.  However, we
all greatly appreciate having your NA-compatible updates via this reflector.
Many of us still use NA on 'really old' operating systems
such as Windows 98.  Locally, we provide NA on old computers to
contesting newcomers to help them get their feet wet, without the
steep learning curve.

Bottom line, many thanks for your continued support for NA, and
please don't give up on us just yet!   73/ted W8KVK - Athens OH