NA-User

[NA-User] CTY-3323 Country Files - 13 July 2023

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] CTY-3323 Country Files - 13 July 2023
From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 07:03:23 -0600
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 13 July 2023:

    https://www.country-files.com/cty-3323-13-july-2023/

For installation instructions, start at:

    https://www.country-files.com/

Hover your mouse over the word Contest in the menu, then select the
software you are using.

To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
it here:

   https://www.country-files.com/big-cty-13-july-2023/

Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below.  There is a separate link to them.

As a reminder, there is an RSS feed of the latest country file announcements:

   https://www.country-files.com/feed/

Here are the release notes:

    13 July 2023 (CTY-3323)
    VER20230713, Version entity is Malta, 9H

    Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * GB2TS is Shetland Islands, *GM/s
        * II9HQ is Sicily, *IT9
        * 3D2BJ is Rotuma Island, 3D2/r
        * EA5ISM/9 is Ceuta & Melilla, EA9
        * GB1RP, GB2EL, GB2WL, GB5BL, GB6SJP, GB8ERN, GB8SJP and GB9LQV are all
Northern Ireland, GI
        * GB0CSL, GB0DUN, GB2KLI, GB2TMH, GB2TNL and GB2TS are all Scotland, GM
        * GB2NPH, GB2NPL, GB5BPL and GB5PLH are all Wales, GW
        * 5K0ARC, 5K0BG and 5K0CB are all Colombia, HK
        * IQ0SS/P is Sardinia, IS
        * W5BLX is in CQ zone 4, not CQ zone 5
        * AH6X, K3RN, K5DTC, K5PSN, KB5ZYC, KL1SF, N1AV, W3WRC, W9EN, W9JXT,
          WA4ELK, WA8ZID, WB8VLC and WH6X are all United States, K in CQ zone
3, ITU zone 6
        * K2SHN, K4SSO, K8OM, K9MK, K9WKJ, KA8MMI, KB9DAK, KB9HGI, KN4FRG,
          N6EB, W2OZB, W9DP, W9RM, W9YV, WA9LT, WA9Z, WB4KTF, WB8EJN and WB8QZM
          are all United States, K in CQ zone 4, ITU zone 7
        * AA4CW, AA5UZ, K4CPO, K4FBC, K4MSU, K4PJ, K4RFT, K4RST, KC4FLT, KC4WPS,
          KD4ULD, KD5USA, KG4LKY, KI5UXN, KJ4LTA, KS4OP, KX4I, KY4ARC, N0TTI,
N0VRS,
          N0ZO, N4CVG, N4LR, N4OG, NN4H, W4DHN, W4EM, W4GGM, W4HLR, W4IAX,
W4JNB,
          W4OLB, W4PCA, W4TRC, W5HVV, W5UMS, WA4CAX, WN2E and WT4W are all
United States, K in CQ zone 4, ITU zone 8
        * AH6FX, K5EEE, KD8YWF, KL4J, N9NFT, NY9G, W8CUL, W8GK, W8UV, W8VA,
          W9KXI, WB9RRU and WV8AR are all United States, K in CQ zone 5, ITU
zone 8
        * KE6AEZ is Hawaii, KH6
        * KC0QOB and KI7HOC are both Alaska, KL
        * K2ATZ is US Virgin Islands, KP2
        * LU/PY2GTA/O, LU1HAK/H, LU1HB/H, LU3HGB/H, LU4HCH/H, LU4HK/H, LU7HCH/H,
          LU7HFP/H and LU8DCH/E are all Argentina, LU
        * R9OM/6, RU9LA/4, UA0QNV/3 and UB0ADL/6 are all European Russia, UA
        * RW6MD/1 is European Russia, UA in ITU zone 19
        * R2DXU/8 and RL1I/8 are both Asiatic Russia, UA9 in ITU zone 20
        * R0FBA/9 is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 18, ITU zone 31
        * RA4RT/0 is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 19
        * RD30RR is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 19, ITU zone 33
        * RV3DSA/0 is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 19, ITU zone 34
        * VK4EW/8 and VK4EW/P are both Australia, VK in CQ zone 29, ITU zone 55
        * VK5DG/9 is Norfolk Island, VK9N

    Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * II0GDF/9 in Sicily, *IT9
        * 9M4CKR in East Malaysia, 9M6
        * EA6XQ/P and EA9PD in Spain, EA
        * GB0AEL, GB8KC, GB8KCC and GB9HRH in Northern Ireland, GI
        * GB0SLB in Scotland, GM
        * GB0RVW and GB8SOS in Wales, GW
        * JD1YAA in Minami Torishima, JD/m
        * K0JJ, K8LS, KF6YU, N7MZW and W4IX in United States, K
        * K0RIV in Hawaii, KH6
        * LU1HKZ/H, LU2HT/H, LU2HYL/H, LU4BAN/D, LU4DBP/D, LU5EFG/D, LU5HAS/H,
          LU5HDR/H, LU5YBJ/Y, LU8EMD/D, LW2EHD/D, LW3EB/D, LW6DNF/D, LW6DXU/D,
LW6DYH/D
          and LW9EUE/D in Argentina, LU
        * R105APW, R105MPW, R105PSKR, R105PW, R105RPW, R10RCPW, R118MS, R120SL,
          R8FF/7, RM0F/7, UA3LMR/P, UA5B/4 and UE38MS in European Russia, UA
        * R105SPW, R105VAM, R8JAJ/P and RZ9WU/P in Asiatic Russia, UA9
        * VE7APF/3 in Canada, VE

Though I am subscribed to this reflector so that I can make these
announcements, I do not see most messages posted to it.  If you have
any comments or corrections to the country file, please contact me
directly.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us