NA-User

Re: [NA-User] Install again

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] Install again
From: Frank Maynard <nf8m@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 12:00:09 -0700 (PDT)
I was going to suggest vDos, but Bruce beat me to it. I'm using vDos in 64-bit Win10 to run other old DOS programs and it works great. I haven't tried NA but I don't see why it won't work. vDos is freeware unless you are on an active-directory network, in which case you should either pay the registration fee (around $50) or click the pesterbox that pops up from time to time.

NA will also run in a dosemu/freedos environment in Linux. The serial and parallel ports can be well managed. CW keying via the serial port handshaking pin works well. I keep it around in case I run into problems with N1MM or I need a second logger for another purpose.

Frank Maynard, NF8M
nf8m@arrl.net