NA-User

Re: [NA-User] ARRL10 Mult File adding 32 Mexican States

To: ted@w8kvk.com, na-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] ARRL10 Mult File adding 32 Mexican States
From: K8mp@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:38:52 -0500 (EST)
Hi Ted,

Thanks for doing this !!! I hadn't read the rules so  wasn't even aware of
this change.

I just got around to testing the file. I entered a  few calls (K, VE, and
VE).  Seems fine.
If you can find out which XE call area each state  is in, you can enhance
the file so that NA plugs the mult name in for  you (like "ON" for VE3, etc).
Otherwise, it's easy enough to type it in for  each log entry.

For example:
Ontario:          ON:   VE:
CF3,CG3,CH3,CI3,CJ3,VA3,VB3,VC3,VD3,VE3,VF3,VG3,VX3,XJ3,XK3,XL3,XM3;

For XE stations, I think you'd simply have to add  the 1, 2, 3, or 4 to
your prefix list.
(i.e :
4A2,4B2,4C2,6D2,6E2,6F2,6G2,6H2,6I2,6J2,XA2,XB2,XC2,XD2,XE2,XF2,XG2,XH2,XI2;

(I don't think they use five thru  zero)

Later,  Joe

In a message dated 11/27/2010 11:02:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,