NA-User

[na-user] NAQSL

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NAQSL
From: Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 22:16:42 -0400
On Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:05:40 +0100, don.chisholm@home.com wrote:

>When tagging QSO's by "QSL Bureau" it seems that S5 and 9A are not tagged.
>It's no big deal - I can tag them by country with a few keystrokes.
>However, I wouldn't know QSL Bureau protocol if it clunked me over the head.
>Is there not any S5 or 9A bureau, or is NAQSL confused?  Or am I confused?

The problem is that the COUNTRY.DAT file is out of date with respect to
marking countries as OK for the ARRL outgoing bureau.  WAY out of date.

Unfortunately, it would take me more than the few minutes I have free
tonight to completely revise the file per the ARRL web site.  If you
want, you can manually edit the COUNTRY.DAT file and change the " "
character in the 32nd column to a "*" for those two countries.  Make
sure to run NAU after you do so.  I assure you, however, that there are
a lot more to fix than just those two.  I will try to get a fix out
this week, but I'm making no promises.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/