NA-User

[na-user] Ctrl-F1, F2 change mode not working

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Ctrl-F1, F2 change mode not working
From: VinceK6BIR@aol.com (VinceK6BIR@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:50:02 EDT
I was setting up to use NA for the Calif. QSO Party this last weekend and was
not able to use it because of the Ctrl-F1 or Ctrl-F2 would not change modes,
it started up in the CW mode, I could not get it to change to the SSB mode,
after I set it to run with the rig control enabled, it displayed it was in
SSB mode, but it still logged the contacts in the CW mode, it is doing the
same thing on my laptop computer as well, I am using V10.49. I do not recall
ever having this problem with previous versions of NA.

Tnx for any help.

Vince,  K6BIR

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/