NA-User

[na-user] RSGB IARU Region 1 SSB Field Day Scoring

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] RSGB IARU Region 1 SSB Field Day Scoring
From: Andy Summers <andy.summers@ttpcom.com> (Andy Summers)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:37:59 +0100
Hi,

Probably a bit late in the day, but if anyone is struggling with generating
an entry for this contest from NA this may be of some help.

I've written a QuickBASIC program that will generate the log file in RSGB
format from the NA .prn file. It will also generate scoring output. It
assumes that a .crt was used to score mults correctly from dxcc.cty. I am
prepared to make the source code freely available to anyone who wants to
play with it. Please e-mail me direct with any requests.

73,
Andy, G4KNO;
& Granta Contest Group, M0CAM & M4R.
The information contained in this message is confidential and should not
be disclosed to any third party whether or not you are the intended
addressee indicated in the message.
O O O            Andy Summers              Tel  +44 1763 266266
O O O            TTP Communications Ltd    Fax  +44 1763 261216
O O O            Melbourn Science Park     Registered office as shown
    TTPCOM       Melbourn Royston          Registered number 3475732
                 Herts  SG8 6EE UK         andy.summers@ttpcom.com

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/