NA-User

[na-user] NA CRT template

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA CRT template
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@bc.seflin.org> (Bob Patten)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:21:55 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Joe L Blackwell wrote:

> Anyone out there have a CRT and MLT file for the Russian DX Contest
> happening the 3rd weekend in March ?

Now there's a coincidence, I just finished putting them together at work
last night.  The CRT is not perfect since the point system can't be
supported (must calculate score post-contest) And dual mults won't be
applied for Russian country and oblast.

Joe, will attach them to seperate message.  Anyone else want them, let me
know...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715