[Karlnet] Karlnet list

To: karlnet@contesting.com
Subject: [Karlnet] Karlnet list
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 08:42:08 -0800
Hello,

I was noticing that vitural domain that the Karlnet list
was hosted at (wispnotes) had not be renewed.  This was
a domain that the late Bill Fisher had registered.

The list is still useable at the domain contesting.com.

I have just fixed up the mailman list software so that
the admin interface pages will work again using the
domain lists.contesting.com - in place of the wispnotes.com domain.

The archives for the list are here:

http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/karlnet/

There are searchable archives here:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Karlnet/

The list info page is here:

You can post to the list at this address:

karlnet@contesting.com

We do not have any plans to renew the wispnotes.com domain name
but the contesting.com domain supports a number of amateur radio
related lists and we intend to keep that domain and all of those
lists active.  The Karlnet list can continue to be hosted here.

Information on the other public lists at contesting.com can
be found here:  http://lists.contesting.com/

Thanks

--