[Karlnet] encryption error

Subject: [Karlnet] encryption error
From: "Larry Craddock" <l_craddock@netride.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:12:18 -0500
I get this error in the Karlnet Configurator any time I access a specific
interface:

Warning: This interface does not have valid encryption storage defined.
Encryption will not be available.

That interface is a wireless card. I'm not using encryption and have never
attempted to set it up on any of the interfaces but I always get that error
on that particular interface only. I have had occasion to replace the card
but I still get the error. As far as I know it's not causing me any problems
but does anyone have any ideas as to the cause / cure?

thanks,

Larry Craddock