Re: [Karlnet] Anyone else have strangeness yesterday?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Anyone else have strangeness yesterday?
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:39:13 -0700
Roughly same issue here on one of our APs just a few minutes ago. One PtMP sector just stopped passing traffic, a KN-205 running SG-4400/4.46beta. The other radio side is a backhaul, and was running normally, but this PtMP channel, even though you could see all the clients via link test, just stopped passing normal traffic. It appear that the was some sort of steady state traffic running on the segment at 5kbps, but nothing from the clients. Couldn't ping them. Rebooted the KN-205, and all has gone back to normal.

No changes on this segment recently. I added a client on this segment a couple of days ago, but no alarms from that segment since that time, until now.

Norm

----- Original Message ----- From: "Intercom - Roberto Ravetti" <rravetti@itc.com.ar>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 8:24 AM

Yesterday at 05:45AM I had no ping with one of my Bases.. 1 hours after when
I read the alert only I have to reboot it..

Go figure..all that are normal things that make our work day. :-)

Roberto

We had an issue Sunday morning, radio in the AP appeared to have died,
reset unit, came back online for about 1 hour, then died, I had a tower
climber go up and replace the DELL 802.11b radio w/ an IBM 802.11b and
it was fine, I put the dell radio into a rg1000 and it worked fine then

Go figure