[Karlnet] Trango 900MHz

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] Trango 900MHz
From: Blair Davis <blair@wmwisp.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:01:18 -0400
I will be testing Trango 900MHz gear in a totally tree infested area later this month. I can provide photos, satellite photos and topo maps of the area when I do. I'll also provide antenna specs.

This is not near line of sight test but a NON line of sight test.

I really don't expect it to work in this environment, but I hope to be proven wrong. I've been trying to ut service into this area for several years now and have tried several different things with out success.

Blair Davis
West Michigan Wireless ISP
26-686-8648

A Division of :