[Karlnet] Re: Sector Antennas

Subject: [Karlnet] Re: Sector Antennas
From: Blair Davis <blair@wmwisp.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:21:00 -0400
What I am trying to do is get 180-200 deg of coverage with H-pol. The location is at a lake shore and I do not wish to waste power by radiating toward the water.

I have a similar setup using V-pol 120 deg sectors at another location that works just fine.

--
Blair Davis
West Michigan Wireless

A Division of
Camp Communication Services, INC

Of course you're going to have nulls! All over the place too, not just the center. That's a whacky setup you've got there... What are you trying to accomplish?