RE: [Karlnet] Transfer Rates

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Transfer Rates
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:34:48 -0500

> I think karlnet realy realy needs to come up with something for
backhauls
> that would support faster feeds. Only getting a little over a meg to
each
> tower is not going to cut it. I dont know if this needs to be
> software/hardware/spectrum or what but if some one wants to keep a
100%
> karlnet shop and it wont meet the need what are ya to do ?
>
> John

John,

Something is wrong in your setup, I would start doing tests between each
segment using the PING FILL Test inside the configurator --

Verify you are able to pull full speed through segment, and then test 2
segments, then 3 until you have the entire link

Also RG1000's max out around 1.6Mbps (up & down)