RE: [Karlnet] KN-105/205 Heat

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] KN-105/205 Heat
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:25:54 -0700
Interesting... The test you did sounds pretty extreme.  Unless I can get some
documentation from Karlnet, I'm going to have to sacrifice one of our boards.
I intend to do more of a real-world test by placing the board in a
pre-programmed variable temperature environment that will adjust the ambient
temperature from -20deg C up to +60deg C during the course of 24hrs.
Hopefully, the board will withstand this for an entire month.