Re: [Karlnet] How to install TurboCell driver on Linux (Fedora Core1, k

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] How to install TurboCell driver on Linux (Fedora Core1, kernel 2.4.25) ?
From: Yurij Korik <korik@tnet.dp.ua>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:03:13 +0200
Can I use kernel 2.4.25 for install TurboCell driver under Linux ?

I think you cannot - there are some wifi related changes in the kernel sources around 2.4.19 (some kernel structures changed). And since the turbocell driver is not open sourced (part of it is a binary which doesn't know that the structures have changed) the driver will not work with newer kernels.

I wish the Karlnet changed their thinking about the Linux and updated
the driver...