[Karlnet] Agere Firmware 6.08 utility

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Agere Firmware 6.08 utility
From: "Andy Henckel" <andy@multibandcom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:43:30 -0700
Ok.. so I got a shipment of KN-50's with the Agere cards that Karlnet bundles.
 And yes, I have packet loss that has prevented me from installing this product
that doesn't work right out of the box with the prism base station that I use.

We did have an extra Agere world card integrated with an older firmware version
on it.  Now I am looking to scrap up some old utility to downgrade all the new
cards to old firmware so the product works.   Unfortunately, proxim doesn't
carry that specific revision since they acquired Agere's line.
I have the orinoco version 6.08 utility, but the Agere card isn't recognized by
the utility or the driver.
Can anyone help?

P.S. Brian, can you verify the firmware version of the OEM card in the status
utility of the KN-50?  Or is that one of the units I mistakenly took back with
me?

Andy Henckel
MultiBand Communications
415 N. Higgins Ave. STE 26