RE: [Karlnet] license upgrade needed?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] license upgrade needed?
From: "Support" <Support@karlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:54:00 -0500
All, KarlNet Technical Support/Services never sleeps. We apologize for the
delay of email responses, we will address all ASAP.The holiday season and
end of year processes has delayed email responses. The support staff of
KarlNet promises to be more efficient in 2004, and we appreciate your
patience.

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch!

KarlNet Services