Re: [Karlnet] VPN ?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] VPN ?
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:36:47 -0600
It will work fine on an outgoing vpn.  It might not work so well on an
incoming.

If you want to test, I'll give the IP of a vpn server.   I use Mikrotik and
Cisco routers.   The Mikrotik's do the NAT and I haven't had any issue for a
while.   Microtel tried to incorporate some fancy IPSEC/PPTP nating and it
totally broke things but it has since been fixed, although I always disable
the POT modules that cause the problems.

-bob