RE: Re[2]: [Karlnet] KN-100/200 with PoE overheats

Subject: RE: Re[2]: [Karlnet] KN-100/200 with PoE overheats
From: "Andy Henckel" <andy@multibandcom.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:23:19 -0700
What I used was basically a 60x25mm dual ball bearing fan at 4500rpm. Branded
under the name "Cool-it Dude!" by computernerd.com (basically some fans that I
got a couple years ago with an over clocked Celeron)
I used a couple zip ties to suspend the fan just above the card and processor
in the Demarc aluminum enclosure. At 70' of POE, and an 18Vdc pwr supply, it
works just fine off J3.

Andy