[Karlnet] Linux NDIS

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] Linux NDIS
From: helio@compuland.com.br
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:28:32 -0200
Hi:

  I was in doubt about bandwidth control and the Linux NDIS driver...

I've done several tests and it seems that it DOES NOT work at all...
The base is running 4.43K . The linux satellite always got maximum
download and upload speed regardless of "turbocell access list"
setting and the speed defined in the key generation. Anyone
could confirm that ? Is that a known bug ? The linux ndis driver is
pretty old indeed, but is the  only one available for download.

Thanks,
Helio.-
CompuLand ISP Admin
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.compuland.com.br/helio/gpgpublic.txt