[Karlnet] Karlnet and Samsung SWL-2210P

Subject: [Karlnet] Karlnet and Samsung SWL-2210P
From: "Quero Desconto" <webmaster@querodesconto.com.br>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:59:35 -0300
Dear friends,

I use karlnet 4.43K in one Ap-1000 using one card as Ap and the other as
turbocell (ror licence). Clients in the AP card uses different types of
card, some Silver, some Gold, some Linsys WET-11 but yesterday one client
tried to connect using a Samsung SWL-2210P card and I could see him
connected as Karlnet showed up his MAC address as station name but he cannot
pass through the radio, he only pings the radio ip. Is there any type of
compatibility problem between karlnet and samsung? I already setup his mac
address in the ACL but nothing happened.

Thanks

Gerhard Lazarus
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil

Email enviado pela Pontal.net - Internet via Rádio
                 www.pontal.net