Re: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Durability & Repair

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Durability & Repair
From: "Scot Green" <sjgreen@htonline.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 10:38:06 -0500
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 9:25 AM

> AP-1000's & RG-1100's are very tempermental.  We've had about 22 out of
400 RG-1100 failures or 18% failure rate.  Also, 4 AP-1000's out of 18 or
22% failure rate.  I've been keeping track of serial numbers of failed units
to see if a pattern will emerge at: https://carroll.pathcom.ca/serials/
Please feel free to add your units to the list.  *Note: please do not add
units that have been damaged as a result of a direct lightning strike. see:
https://carroll.pathcom.ca/serials/photos/AP1000_lightning.JPG