[Karlnet] AP hardware for Karlnet

To: "karlnet" <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] AP hardware for Karlnet
From: "Linuxwhat" <linux@kolb.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:19:48 -0500
Hello,

We have been testing Karlnet for a few months with great sucess. We have 2 Ptmp
and 2 Ptp links up and we are very happy with the performance and reliablity.
We also are testing Motorola canopy. Works well but very pricy.

Up to this point we have used Orinoco ap-1000's and gr-1000's with sivler cards
and some Seneo 200mw cards. We are getting ready to begin general deployment
are wanted to get suggentions on cpe equipment the works as well as rg's but
will help to lower cost. I am interested in self contained in antenna units as
well as typical antenna coax to ap.

Thanks for your help.