Re: [Karlnet] Wireless Link Test. WAS: How many clients support a TCBase

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Wireless Link Test. WAS: How many clients support a TCBase?
From: "Intercom - Roberto Ravetti" <rravetti@itc.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:06:11 -0000
And other problem I have is that the Wireless Link Test of the configurator
show me the list of the clients connected but do not show me the values of
the link test (Signal, Noise and SNR) about some clients... that not ocurr
in all the clients, and not always with the same clients..generaly it show
me the correct value of Signal, Noise and SNR, but sometimes not with only
some clients.. I than moment when I do not signal of one particular client,
I can ping to him good, so he is connected..

So, Why sometimes Wireless Link test do not show me value for Signal, Noise
and SNR, if that client is conected well.??

I am using Binary 4.31 and Configurator 4.00.15 and in the most of the
client I have Enable the option of AutoScanning.

Bye
Atentamente,

Roberto Ravetti
Intercom I.S.P