[Karlnet] routing question

Subject: [Karlnet] routing question
From: "wesley allison" <scgn@pipeline.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 00:07:46 -0500
 I would like to think everyone on the karlnet list for the help. I banged
my
 head on the tree long enough that it fell down and I could see the forest
 again. I took the advice from everyone e-mails and read some articles. I
set
 a linksys router up with rip-2 for testing purposes and got all the way
from
 the laptop to the boarder router "the linksys". I tweaked some DNS settings
 and "bam" internet for everyone. I hope one day I can repay all the help I
 have received over the past few days getting started with karlnet.

 Thank, one more WISP on the way.

 Wes

CPE.