[Karlnet] Injection Moulded Outdoor Enclosure for WCPE+

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Injection Moulded Outdoor Enclosure for WCPE+
From: "tonylist" <tonylist@demarctech.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:23:13 -0400
We have aluminum NEMA4 enclosure for the boards already made and in stock.
The back plate has mounts for the WCPE+, also if need we can add a second
hole for a bulk head connector for the dual port board. The kit with mounts
and hardware is $49.95 with PoE $64.95 qty discount are available:
http://www.demarctech.com/products/reliawave-ode/reliawave-rw-ode-8585-kit.h
tml

You can purchase online at: http://www.demarctech.com/store/catalog/

Sincerely,  Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group, A Wireless Solution Provider
Office: 908-996-7995 Cell: 908-246-9170 Fax: 908-847-0202
http://www.demarctech.com