Re: [Karlnet] First install of Ubicom-based CPE...

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] First install of Ubicom-based CPE...
From: "Bernie Beckel" <bernie@etech-connect.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:57:50 -0600
Norm,
I think we are talking about the same boards.  I got some yestereday from CW
labs.
Mine only has one RF connector but it is plugged into the PCMCIA card via a
piece
of short coax.
I got our first one working today.
The network ID and the chan have to be the same on the AP you are connecting
with.
 I had to change a bunch of client radios and an AP to get this to work.
The signal meter doesn't work yet on the client but you can see the correct
signal if
you look at it from the AP side.
The RF connector is a reverse SMA.  The center conductor is female.
Like I said we may be talking about two different boards here.
Bernie Beckel
Crimson Wireless