Re: [Karlnet] WL11000 low cost CPE was Re: ATTN: KARLNET

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] WL11000 low cost CPE was Re: ATTN: KARLNET
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 15:30:52 -0300
Hi there

Please apologise, I post a mistaken info:

SMC2655W is a different product than mine (basically an Linksys
WAP11 rev1.1 USB).

The board I have, WL11000, is found on the following products:

- SMC2682W (blue case),
- SMC2652W (black case),
- USRobotics USR2450 (black case)
- Cheetah WB3001A (black case)
- Netcomm NP2000AP
- EZ Connect Turbo 2.4GHz 11 Mbps Wireless Bridge

among lots of others.

It has an AMD ElanSC400, 4MB RAM, 1MB flash, realtek 8019 LAN,
4800bps serial (COM1), pccard slot and a prism pccard.

nice pictures of its internal can be found at:
http://bh.udev.org/filez/photos/OpenAP/
http://opensource.instant802.com/hardware.php

Hope ppl from Karlnet can take a look on my idea and give it a try ;-)

Cheers
!3runo
from Brazil